Rates & Insurance
$175 for the initial session
$150 per follow up session
Our providers are not in network with any insurance companies. Full payment is due at the beginning of each session. We are happy to provide you with a super bill so you can be reimbursed for your out of network benefits. You will need to call your insurance provider to learn about the out of network benefits available to you.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What are my out of network benefits for mental health services?
We accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We can also keep you payment on file via square for easy processing.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!